If you are a veteran of the Paleo diet, then you already know about such benefits as weight loss, more mental clarity, the reduction of risks for such diseases as heart disease, type 2 diabetes and many autoimmune illnesses. If you are new to paleo dinner recipes, this article will introduce you to some delicious paleo dinner recipes that will have the whole family thanking the chef.
- Two cloves of garlic – minced
- Six tablespoons of light olive oil
- One teaspoon of dried basil
- One teaspoon of salt
- One teaspoon of ground black pepper
- One tablespoon of lemon juice
- One tablespoon of fresh, chopped parsley
- Two salmon fillets – six ounces each
1) You will prepare the marinade by mixing the lemon juice, parsley, salt, pepper, basil, oil, garlic and light olive oil in a medium bowl. Put the two salmon fillets in a medium baking dish, then cover them with the marinade. Marinate the fillets in the refrigerator for 60 minutes. Turn occasionally.
2) As the fillets marinate, preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
3) Put the fillets in aluminum foil, cover them with the marinade mixture, then seal. Place the sealed fillets into the baking dish. Bake for 35-45 minutes until the salmon is easily flaked with a fork.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Ready: Two hours
Grecian Pork Tenderloin
- 1 1/2 cups of lime juice
- 3/4 cup of olive oil
- Six cloves of sliced garlic
- Two teaspoons salt
- Six tablespoons dried oregano
- Two pork tenderloins – one pound each
1) Put oregano, salt, garlic, olive oil and lime juice into a resealable plastic bag. Shake the contents of the sealed bag until the ingredients are well mixed. Taste the marinade to learn its tartness level. If the marinade is too tart, add more oil to the mixture. If the marinade is not tart enough, add more lime juice. Do not let the garlic and salt become too strong and overpowering. Put the tenderloins into the plastic bag, seal it, then turn so that the tenderloins are coated.
2) Preheat your grill for medium-level heat.
3) Oil your grill grate, then throw away the marinade. Grill your tenderloins for 20-30 minutes, turning at least once, until they are cooked to your satisfaction.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Ready: 2 hours 45 minutes